Seventy percent of the Fortune 500 believes personal coaching is one of the top three ways to improve the performance of executives. Executive Coaching provides a one-on-one collaborative partnership to help executives perform at a higher level and achieve business-related results.
Who is executive coaching for?
- Any Professional looking to excel in his or her career, improve their performance, ambitiously move up the employment ladder or achieve other business-related goals.
- Individuals wanting to break free of their 9-5 job in order to start their own business and who are looking for a coach to help them strategize a plan and finally take action to make their dream a reality!
- Small business owners looking for ways grow their business. Statistics show that over 50% of small businesses fail in the first five years. Working with an executive coach can help you proactively navigate around the landmines that destroy most small businesses, helping you not only survive, but thrive in any economy.
- C-Level Executives face unique challenges and pressures, often reporting to a board of directors, investors, the public, as well as a team of employees. Top executives find working with an executive coach is a powerful way to be held to their very best and ensure they are effectively leading their company to deliver results that exceed expectations. It can be lonely at the top, but it never will be with your own personal coach, partnering with you for your success.
- Companies wanting to invest in their employees. Investing in your people and showing them you care by committing to their development and success through training and coaching is one of the most effective ways to increase job satisfaction, motivation, performance and retention. A study of Fortune 500 telecommunications companies by MatrixGlobal found executive coaching resulted in a 529% ROI. Done right, professional coaching can drive sales, employee engagement, creativity, workplace satisfaction, and bottom line results.
Key Benefits of Executive Coaching
- Greater sense of organization and control
- Effective time-management skills
- Increased confidence
- Enhanced communication skills and improved relationships
- Stress management skills
- Leadership development crucial for positive corporate culture
- Identify executive strengths and development needs
- Leverage existing strengths and improve performance
- Enhanced career planning and development with an action-oriented plan
- Accountability to help stay on track
- Positive and sustainable behavior changes
- Learned coaching skills to implement in teams
- Greater work/life balance
Whether it be investing in the development of future leaders of your organization, or straightening out problematic employees, executive coaching is a valuable tool to grow any business.
Contact Fruition Coaching now to learn more about Executive Coaching and the benefits it can have on your performance.